How useful would it be to identify the problem-solvers within your business? They're called entrepreneurs, and not all of them are created the same. The ability to identify entrepreneurs empowers organizations to effectively manage their workforce. Through research, we're beginning to learn more about spotting star performers who would otherwise become disengaged and flee — taking their new ideas with them.
Read the rest of this blog article on Harvard Business Review Blog Network.
- Why S & C Leaders Shouldn’t Fake It To Make It
- What Does Your Hiring Process Tell Candidates?
- Self-Awareness: The Breakfast of Champions
- Webinar Recap: Eliminating Bad Hires
- Experiencing Road Rage? You May Be Overly Stressed