How useful would it be to identify the problem-solvers within your business? They're called entrepreneurs, and not all of them are created the same. The ability to identify entrepreneurs empowers organizations to effectively manage their workforce. Through research, we're beginning to learn more about spotting star performers who would otherwise become disengaged and flee — taking their new ideas with them.
Read the rest of this blog article on Harvard Business Review Blog Network.
- Wallflowers Will Never Learn to Dance
- A Different Perspective on Retention
- How the 'Streetlight Effect' is Plaguing Most Executives
- Predictive Analytics Empower Companies to See Future
- Winning the War for Talent: The Best Companies Use Training